Wednesday 9 May 2012

Good Day!

Hello, I'm Marnie and this is my blog. It's really just a place for me to let off steam, look at thinspo and write about how my life's been. :)
I'm a young girl from the UK. I'm pro-ana. I don't believe I have an ED. I'm too fat for that. I just want to lose weight and be beautiful. I want to be able to confidently look in a hot guys eyes and wear bikinis and really short shorts. 
I'll write more personal stuff later..


---


Anyhoo~ Today was a good day! A very-very-very muchos fabola day ;) 
I woke up at 6am (I usually wake up around 8am...-_-) and worked out in my room quietly for an hour. I done  squats, burpees, crunches etc. 
I felt great afterwords, like really fresh and healthy. 
I also walked to school and back (obviously with school in between) which burns 200 cals. And I done that twice as I cycled home during lunch and back to pick up some homework from my house.. Why am I so forgetful?!?!?
I ate below 500 cals. I don't know the exact number but it was definitely under 500. Which i good  :) At least I didn't binge~
So, Overall I feel good. My self-control has been good today. Tomorrow I'm going along to a boxing session with one of my friends. Hopefully. As long as she comes along.
I'll write soon, for now here's some thinspo I really like;
How can someone look so beautiful. She's gorgeous..



Before and After pics keep me inspired 





All the time...


Beautiful..




- M 
xoxo 

2 comments: