Sunday 20 May 2012

Mum

She saw my cuts. She confronted me. She knows.

...

I want to die.

I came out of the shower and was going to get some clothes when mum saw my arm and looked really sad as she asked me what was wrong.
She told me I must be feeling really down to be doing such a thing to myself. Haha, I've felt like this for so long - feeling down is normal. She asked me what was wrong, I didn't tell her I cut because I feel worthless, fat and disgusting. I just told her things had been hard lately and I was feeling a bit sad.
Lieslieslieslieslieslieslieslieslies...

She then asked what would make me happy and while my mind was thinking THIN, THIN, THIN I just shrugged.
Mum probably thinks I'm cutting out of depression, which is good, it means she doesn't know about my eating habits.
I begged her to not tell anyone, especially not my brother and my Dad. Mums been treating me different - she's always giving me hugs, and watching out for me now. Which I guess I like but I really don't want my brother or Dad to act different - I want to feel normal around them.
I also begged her not to remove the knifes. She laughed and said she wouldn't because I'd be able to find another one anyway. So, she's been pretty supportive. I told her I don't want to stop just yet, it's been helping me and she seemed okay with that.


Ugh. I feel so shitty.


Thinspo of the Day;

Those legs <3

I so wish I had this body, she's absolutely gorgeous

To work out and look this good~








-M xoxo



"Changes made today lead to a better life tomorrow"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment