Wednesday 23 May 2012

Oh, to be thin...

Today's been good..? I'm just doing a quick-ish post because I've got football in about 20mins, and I probably won't get the time when I get home to blog soooooo...
Today's been pretty good eating-wise. I had about 150 cals until dinner where I had 2 smarties cookies.

Breakfast : half a slice of plain bread, 40cals
Lunch : 1½ Belvita Breakfast biscuits, 81 cals
Dinner : 2 Nestle Smarties cookies, 398 cals
Snacks : Chewing gum, Diet Irn Bru


Overall : 548 cals (that's including the cals from the Irn bru and chewing gum.)


I'm in the mood for excercise. I've got so many things happening at the moment, I'd really like to let out all my stress with a good workout. I calculated the amount of excercise I will have done by the end of the day on mfp and it says i'll burn 1380 cals overall. *jumps with joy*


Righto, I gotta go do some football :) Here's todays thinspo;



-M xoxo


 "Believe with all your heart that you will do what you were made to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment